Thank you for working with YourDirect Rx!
We offer a refund 7 days from your purchase, if 7 days have passed since your purchase, you will not be offered a refund and/or exchange of any kind. Additionally, executing a cancellation within 30 days will exclude the customer from enrollment in any YourDirect Rx programs for a period of 1 year.
Eligibility for Refunds
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and invoice number.
- The transaction must be within 7 days of purchase date.
Refunds Beyond 7 Days are Provisionally Granted (if applicable)
- Refunds may be approved beyond 7 days of purchase, not to exceed 30 days, due to a failure in delivery of services. These will be reviewed and/or approved on a per case basis.
- Cancelations may take up to 30 days to process. A cancelation made within 30 days of enrollment will exclude the customer from enrollment in any YourDirect Rx programs for a period of 1 year.
Once your return is received and reviewed, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received it. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If your refund has not been received after 14 days, please call our helpline.